Special offers, pre-owned equipment and private sales
WE ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING CERTAIN TYPES OF ASTRONOMICAL EQUIPMENT OR TAKING IT IN PART EXCHANGE FOR NEW PURCHASES IN PARTICULAR : MOUNTS, REFRACTORS, VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE EQUIPMENT
As stock is changing all the time, please email for information.
NEW, stock clearance, collected Buxton, shipping extra :
1. SEE PART OTA OFFERS ON OUR ISTAR TELESCOPES UK WEBSITE!
2. Orion Optics VX6L 6inch F8 Newtonian, modified by P2V with 17% secondary obstruction for high resolution
List £475 SOLD
EX-DEMONSTRATION, as new condition, warranty, collected Buxton, shipping extra:
1. Altair Astro big binocular single arm mount with 2" stainless tripod, very smooth, as new ex-demo List £310 now £200
PRE-OWNED, high quality items in first class condition, shipping extra:
1. Vixen GP mount with SkySensor 2000 system on 20" pier, tripod feet.
Very good condition, a popular mount at a good price. SOLD
2. Polarex (same as Unitron) eyepiece turret, rare, good condition £250ono
3. Unitron bifilar micrometer, rare, working, good condition £250ono
4. Polarex (same as Unitron) 77mm refractor, lovely condition, guidescope, finder, sun screen, eyepieces
Boxed mount with slow motions, electric drive, original hardwood tripod.
Beautiful to look at and use! £650ono
We have several Fuller MKIVs and MKIIIs, pillars, manual and motor drives/controllers available - enquire.
CLASSIC TELESCOPES AT REALISTIC PRICES
We have a range of antique and vintage telescopes available, such as:
* 3inch Broadhurst Clarkson Star Boys
from Ernest J Elliott’s day and before, with original English lenses and hardwood tripods (from £250)
* Various 3 and 4inch refractors by several British makers (from £200)
Stocks always changing, please enquire.
OWN A GENUINE, ORIGINAL CLASSIC TELESCOPE FOR A FRACTION OF ANTIQUE SHOP PRICES!
Existing customers are welcome to advertise their own equipment for sale here, free of charge. Please email us advert content and pictures. Non-customers may place adverts here for 1.5% of sale value, minimum £10, inclusive of VAT.